- This event has passed.
8th CommNet2 Challenge Workshop: Communications & Signal Processing for 5G++
January 11 @ 9:00 am - 6:00 pm
We are delighted to announce that registration is now open for the 8th CommNet2 Challenge Workshop titled Communications and Signal Processing for 5G++.
This free workshop is championed by Dr. Aissa Ikhlef (Durham University), Professor Jonathon Chambers (Newcastle University), and Dr. Justin Coon (University of Oxford), and will take place on 11th January 2018 at Durham University.
We hope to provide a forum for the UK CSP community to address some of the challenges identified by a recent European Signal Processing Society (EURASIP) position paper, and we have an excellent line up of expert speakers presenting on the day, including:
- Prof. Arumugam Nallanathan (QMUL) on Molecular Communications: Unleashing the Internet of Nano-Things.
- Prof. Mischa Dohler, (KCL) on the Making of 5G
- Prof. Lajos Hanzo (University of Southampton) on When Quantum-Signal Processing and Communications Meet
- Prof. Harald Haas (University of Edinburgh) on LiFi – High Speed Wireless Networking using Nano-Metre Waves.
- Dr. Justin Coon (University of Oxford) on the Complexity of Wireless Networks
- Dr. Alain Mourad (InterDigital) on Multi-RAT convergence – A new spin through the Edge!
- Dr. Ning Wang (University of Surrey) on 5G and Beyond for Immersive Media
- Dr. Deniz Gündüz (Imperial College London) on Proactive Wireless Content Caching
- Dr. Aissa Ikhlef (Durham University) on Secure Massive MIMO Systems with SWIPT
Please visit our event website for more information, including extended presentation abstracts, or register directly through Eventbrite:
We hope to see many of you at this fantastic event in the New Year.